Ocean Pearl Blog

Current Blog Article: End of the Voyages...

Comments

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Will miss your blog, always well written and informative, boat less in Annapolis! Get Outlook for iOS ________________________________ From: Ocean Pearl Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:28:18 PM To: mminnig@[...] Subject: End of the Voyages...

michael minnig  9/12/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Tina: Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful adventures! I have greatly appreciated it over the years! Warmest Regards to you and Braun! -----Original Message----- From: Ocean Pearl To: mpaddison85 Sent: Tue, Aug 29, 2017 10:30 pm Subject: End of the Voyages...

unknown  9/12/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Ahoy there! Gosh Tina it''s good to hear from you! Well you certainly have had some adventures at sea and all the wonderful places you have traveled to. I am grateful to have received the blogs and pictures, traveling vicariously! Glad to see Braun looking healthy and fit and looking fully recovered. I will be in the D.C. area Oct 6 - Oct 11th - will you and Braun be around? Would love to see you! Let me know! Love to you both! Johanna Sent from my iPad > On Aug 29, 2017, at 7:30 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Johanna Haag  9/10/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Dearest Tina, I can''t tell you how much I love to this blog entry… The photos are incredible and you both look so happy! Your life has always been one that I have admired and enjoyed so much hearing about. You have lived such an exciting and wonderful life so far and to have your captain with you, by your side after all you have been through is truly heaven sent! I love the new beginning that you are about to have, I am certainly cheridhibg mine! I know you will always have tall tales to tell and excitement in your life, it will be so much fun to hear about this new chapter for you both! I couldn''t be happier for both of you, and now that you''ll be around a little bit more, I truly want to have that drink with you both! I shared your blog entry with Scott and he loved it as well! Hugs and kisses, Gina Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:29 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Gina Ziegler  9/7/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... … And welcome to New Adventures. All the best in what ever life may bring your way. Thank you for sharing your travels with us. It was GREAT! Linda On 2017-08-29, at 8:29 PM, Ocean Pearl <[...]ments-678QB@[...]>> wrote:

Linda Gerrits  9/6/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Bonjour Tina et Braun. Nous sommes contents d''avoir de vos nouvelles Nous naviguons en ce moment autour de l''arc antillais . Nous évitons les ouragans (Harvey et Irma) à l''abri dans les îles. Nous retournerons chez nous, en Martinique, vers le 1er novembre où nous passerons les fêtes de fin année . On vous souhaite plein de nouveaux projets pour les mois à venir. On vous embrasse. Sylvie et Guy Envoyé de mon iPhone > Le 29 août 2017 à 22:28, Ocean Pearl a écrit : > >

Sylvie Martinez  9/4/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Fair Winds, Where ever you go, Whatever you do. Have enjoyed following your Travels. Thank You for allowing us into your lives. Gary From: Ocean Pearl Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:30 PM To: gary.noyes@c... Subject: End of the Voyages...

Gary Noyes  9/2/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Good luck in the next chapter. B&J Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:29 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

unknown  9/1/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Oh, the places you''ve been! What an incredible adventure you two have enjoyed!! And the adventure continues...in a different way! ?? Sent from my iPad > On Aug 29, 2017, at 9:30 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Susie Whisenand  9/1/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... I read your farewell letter and I have to tell you it was time. I have spent a lot of time worrying about you guyes. I don''t doubt you have been every where and done every thing and now it is time to become landlubbers like us. I look forward to having a drink with you both in old town. Hope to see you soon. Your old friend Ray > On August 29, 2017 at 10:30 PM Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

RAY WHITE  9/1/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Dear Tina And Braun, What a journey ! and then some ! Thank you for sharing a part of the thrill and excitement, the peace and the beauty you all have enjoyed these last years- so many memories to feed on, you won’t go hungry! hope to see you in Alexandria - OR BERMUDA! - sometime soon- you will need some TLC to comfort you when your boat finds its new adventurers- what better place!! lots of love ,Patti and Thad!! xo > On Aug 29, 2017, at 11:29 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Thad & Patti Crouch  8/31/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Martina, Did I miss you at Martha''s Vineyard 2 weeks ago? It was raining when we were there 8/13-8/19. Sure looks like it with that rain:)! Barbara Sent from my iPad > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:29 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Barbara Toliver  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Dear Tina, You have been where so many dreamed of going, and have sent us messages and beautiful photos for each one of them. You have taken us with you on your journeys and I for one so appreciated it. I am sure this was also a lot of work for you both; as I can only imagine in far off places. I applaud your seamanship knowledge. I only learned in Annapolis the basic of boating with a sailboat years ago, but to handle a vessel the size of Ocean Pearl......you really have to know what you''re doing and 24/7. I am so thankful we have kept in touch.....and you did not think me odd with my Grey Pearl fascination. I saw you visited Annapolis and I miss it there but winters can be long and nasty and the older I get, the more the cold, damp weather bothers me. (Here it''s the heat and humidity.) Now you can enjoy other things in life along with your many friends and family. It''s still just Fancy and me and she is not well so I''m doing all I can for her. I looked at a photo of Chris Smith the dockmaster we both had as a friend and sure miss him. He''d call me when the Grey Pearl was coming in.....knowing how excited I''d be. Take it from a 76 year old; enjoy each day. I am so thankful you shared your travels with both the Grey Pearl and Ocean Pearl with myself and so many of your followers. You were so nice to do that and your writings so beautiful.... Please put a book together of your travels so maybe some day I can have it on my coffee table. I live in Jupiter Harbour, a mile north of Jupiter Yacht Club. I''m in a town home on the marina here, but slips not large enough for your vessel. An much older community. I''m on the HOA Board; the president, and one of my board members also lives in Barrington, RI on the water. I had to forward your information so he could read about the famous Nordhavn. Again, what ever new ventures you may participate in, enjoy them with gusto and be thankful for your many blessings. What stories the Ocean Peal can tell......and again so thankful I got to step inside the Grey Peal while she was "torn apart" being refurbished... just a few steps that meant so much to me.......I kept telling her to come home safe.....and tears are coming down now writing this as she did not listen......but not her fault. Take care and bless you and Braun and I am so thankful you took the time to email me. Hugs and bless you! PJ Beall pjaybeall@[...] 561-406-5054 -------Original Message------- From: Ocean Pearl Date: 8/29/2017 10:30:17 PM To: pjaybeall@[...] Subject: End of the Voyages...

pjaybeall  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: RE: End of the Voyages... Hi Braun and Tina, Thanks for keeping me in the loop! Sounds like you had a great time on the water! Hopefully, I will see you guys around town with the rest of us land lovers! Don''t hesitate to drop me a line if I can help you with anything land related. Take care, Rob [cid:image001.gif@0...] Robert Douglas Creighton Construction, LLC 615 25th St. S. Arlington, VA 22202 (703) 843-8674 phone (703) 879-5847 fax rob@[...] www.creightonconstruction.com From: Ocean Pearl [mailto:blogcomments-678QB@[...]] Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:30 PM To: Robert Douglas Subject: End of the Voyages...

Robert Douglas  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: RE: End of the Voyages... Love you and this photo of the two of you! You''re amazing (I knew it already but your Scumpa Poppy spent our entire lunch at Einstein''s yesterday telling me so... from birth and on ). Sent from AOL Mobile Mail On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 Ocean Pearl wrote:

unknown  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Tina & Braun, It was good to cruise with you. Thank you , Jeff Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 29, 2017, at 7:30 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Jeffrey L Sanson  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... I envy your partnership on land or sea. Life is filled with challenges but you have more adventures ahead of you. You''ll just have buy really cool cars now. Beyond that, you have a love for each other that makes me smile and nod in recognition. And many, many years from now you will return to the sea and the two of you will be together forever. I''ve always loved the thought of rising, incorruptible and made perfect to be together with everyone you ever loved. That is the mark of a good life, well lived. Drinks in Old Town when you roll back into town. We''ll discuss the mundane and the routine of life over margaritas. Maybe I''ll have a story about a boom boom club in Manila by then. Sent from my iPhone. Subject to fat thumbs and auto correct. On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Ocean Pearl <[...]ments-678QB@[...]>> wrote:

Walter A. Maull  8/30/2017

Walter A. Maull  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... This is great news! Sent from my iPad > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Jim Williams  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Hello out there! I am so happy to see you both out on the seas where you love to be. xo Kimberly Herman, cell: 443-254-1764 966 Sevarden Lane, Crownsville, MD 21032 > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:29 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Kimberly Herman  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Great to hear from you. More soon...thanks and best in mean time. Walter Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 30, 2017, at 4:30 AM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Walter Noel  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: RE: End of the Voyages... Tina, I am so close but so far --- I am here in Chilmark ---and pretty booked solid with end-of-summer work before we leave this weekend for DC. Gorgeous photos of you two gorgeous people– and yes, I have enjoyed reading about your adventures and you have certainly had them! To your next chapters!!!!!!!!!! XX Kay *From:* Ocean Pearl [mailto:blogcomments-678QB@[...]] *Sent:* Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:31 PM *To:* kay@[...] *Subject:* End of the Voyages...

Kay Kendall  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Glad to get your update. I know they day we sold First Forty was a sad day. We miss cruising the northeast. Hope you two are healthy and happy. gary and sue knopp On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Ocean Pearl < blogcomments-678QB@[...]> wrote: >

Gary Knopp  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Hey Tina,,,it was good to hear from yall again,,,sorry to hear your selling the Pearl,,,,it has been a great boat for you guys,,,,you have done only what most people dream about,,,,maybe yall can come for a visit to Montana so we can show you this beautiful state,,,,miss seeing yall,,,, please stay in touch,,,,we are building a separate quest house next door for our vistors to stay in ,,,,hopefully you and Braun can come up one day,,, you can always reach me here and I have same cell #,,, yall take care,,, gp From: Ocean Pearl Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:30 PM To: gvpeel@b... Subject: End of the Voyages...

Gary Peel  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Awwwwwww, "Ocean Pearl out" sounds so sad... On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:30 PM, Ocean Pearl < blogcomments-678QB@[...]> wrote: >

Allyson Taubman  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Thanks, Tina, great to hear from you and Braun and while sorry to learn you''ll sell "Ocean Pearl", know you two will find new adventures.We''ll be in Annapolis for the sailboat show Oct. 4-6 and would love to have dinner if you''re in town. Wink Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 29, 2017, at 8:30 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > > given

Wink Cline  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Dear Tina and Braun, What a joy to hear from you and your news . So many wonderful voyages and more to come, I''m sure, as guests aboard another boat. We are only in Southampton for August this summer and leave tomorrow. George was diagnosed with Parkinson''s and walking is difficult now , although no tremors. Hope to see you in Washington in the Fall.. and reminisce a bit about Jim. Til then, Nancy (O''Sullivan ) Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Nancy Howar  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: RE: End of the Voyages... Sorry to hear of these travels coming to a close but I know you will find something else as wonderful to occupy your days! Thanks for sharing all the memories! Hope all is well. j From: Ocean Pearl [mailto:blogcomments-678QB@[...]] Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:30 PM To: knottsproperties@[...] Subject: End of the Voyages...

Jeffrey Knotts  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Dear Tina and Braun, Here''s to a new adventures and wonderful times together. Know it could have been an easy decision for you to make and I sorry you had to. Am happy you have each other to love, support and create wonderful times together. Look forward to hearing about those new adventures or...you might just want to relax and read a good book. Much love to you both. Patsy Norton Great American Restaurants On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Ocean Pearl <[...]ments-678QB@[...]>> wrote:

Patsy Norton  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... What an amazing journey you have had, I''m thankful you have allowed us to tag along! Cheers, Marcy Sent from my iPad > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Mberra  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... We have missed you and been worried about you guys. Hope you are ok and life is good again. Dianne and Manley Sent from my iPad On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Ocean Pearl <[...]ments-678QB@[...]>> wrote:

Manley Feinberg  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Dear Mr and Mrs Jones Thanks for the update. What an adventure you had. You look terrific and have true resilience. Hugh Calkins From: Ocean Pearl <[...]ments-678QB@[...]>> Reply-To: "[...]ments-678QB@[...]>" <[...]ments-678QB@[...]>> Date: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 10:30 PM To: Hugh Calkins > Subject: End of the Voyages...

Hugh Calkins  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: re: End of the Voyages... Dear "Mariners", Glad to hear that you are safely back home now ! There are so many dangerous places on that bl.... Planet ! By the way, was the Photo taken in Texas recently ? !!! I exchanged lots of mails this year with your friend ATLE MOE who spent many days in BORDEAUX. I hope they liked their visit of the area. Bon Souvenir, Regards. A.F.  ( HLR   C.A.  Bordeaux ) > Message du 30/08/17 04:29> De : "Ocean Pearl" > A : andre.fromilhague0717@o...> Copie à : > Objet : End of the Voyages...> >

André FROMILHAGUE  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Good Morning! I hope you both are well and loving life. Thanks for keeping me on the mailing list. I’d love to see you and catch up when you return to Virginia. Best, Courtney > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:29 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Courtney Sherman  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: RE: End of the Voyages... Dear Jones’ It’s NOT goodbye………just the turn of a page. You bring Love and kindness to all the you encounter. You enrich their life, you bring hope. On land or sea it is your Spirit that makes all smile. Cold in the North in winter……………but…………..warm here in Florida. Let us host you here. And, it’s a whiff of salt air………..we have boats. [cid:image001.jpg@0...] Such fond memories. Love to Both, Joe Sent from Mail for Windows 10 From: Ocean Pearl Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:30 PM To: joecain@[...] Subject: End of the Voyages...

Joe Cain  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Well that is really good to hear! I was in Portland and Camden three weeks ago--- great area for cruising Sent from my iPad > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Greg Wanamaker  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Oh what joy to receive this! Look out life, here they come. So much to be thankful for. Enjoy it all. Love from the island! Jeannette Sent from my iPhone > On 29 Aug 2017, at 10:29 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Jeannette Cadet  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: RE: End of the Voyages Hi Braun and Tina, How great it is and how touched I am to see you are back on board of “Ocean Pearl”! Congratulations to Braun’s recovery! He looked great! Praise the Lord! It is sad to hear that you are selling her, but I am sure the great memories that you have in the 17 years of sea life on both the Ocean Pearls (N6208 and N6403) will be one of the sweetest one in your hearts. Life is entering into another stage, what is more thankful than being able live happily and say praise to our Lord everyday? Psalm 40 1 I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. 2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. 3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him. God bless you, Braun and Tina, He put a new song in your mouth! Praise the Lord! It’s so wonderful to know you, I will continue to remember you in my prayers, do send me some update of your new journey! Feeling thankful, Tim From: Ocean Pearl [mailto:blogcomments-678QB@[...]] Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:31 AM To: rachel@[...].tw Subject: End of the Voyages...

Tim Juan  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Great news, smooth seas With love & happiness to you & Braun > On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Jack Boylan  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Tina, I pray your health issues are over. Health does get in the way of life as we get older. I know you''ve had a wonderful life aboard. I''ve thoroughly enjoyed your newsletters. I lived your life along with you through them. Marc and I have remarried. I know you never met him. We reconnected about 7 years ago. He has dementia and I am his caregiver. You never know what life will bring. Anyway, I feel needed and I''m sure not lonely anymore. If you are ever around jupiter please get in touch. Much love, Diane Montgomery Sent from my iPad > On 30 août 2017, at 04:30, Ocean Pearl wrote: > >

Diane Montgomery  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: SV: End of the Voyages... Dear Tina and Braun – thx a lot for the wonderful pictures – felt almost like we were there *S* A lot of things has happened since You were in CPH and what a decision to sell that beautiful “other home”. It has been fun to watch Your voyage and I You made me in a good mood seeing all the lovely places You went to. Personally I had a bike accident a Year ago and broke my hip in August and an incident with my eye in May– so it´s been a rough year coming back, but back I am! My son and I are participating in a Race against Diabetes in October in Florida – 100M (Amelia Island) – so if You are in the “neighborhood” – Let us know *S* Sincerely Carsten [cid:image001.png@0...] Fra: Ocean Pearl [mailto:blogcomments-678QB@[...]] Sendt: 30. august 2017 04:30 Til: Tandlæge Carsten Blok Emne: End of the Voyages...

Tandlæge Carsten Blok  8/30/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... (to finish) I wish you both the best in the coming years. Lou On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:29 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote:

Lou Coppola  8/29/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... I have missed hearing from you. You both look great andI On Aug 29, 2017, at 10:29 PM, Ocean Pearl wrote:

Lou Coppola  8/29/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... Giday Tina and Braun: We know how hard the decision to swallow the anchor can be. We are wrestling the issues and expect to do the same in the next 1 to 3 years. We wish you a speedy sale. Great to see Braun returned to full health. Are you guys running the boat on your own? We hope to be in National Harbor for the month of Nov. Let us know if you are going to be in the Alex. Area. Please not pictures 2 through 6 did not come through for Kathy or I, please resend if you not to much trouble. Take care and be safe. May the wind be at your back and the moon overhead, Bradley S. Rosenberg m/v Shear Madness "It is found that anything that can go wrong at sea generally does go wrong sooner or later..." (Alfred Holt 1878) From: Ocean Pearl Reply-To: "blogcomments-678QB@[...]" Date: Tuesday, 29August, 2017 at 20:30 To: Bradley Rosenberg Subject: End of the Voyages...

Bradley Rosenberg  8/29/2017

SUBJECT: RE: [GRAYMAIL]End of the Voyages... TINA. Braun. Where are you. Am in Newport. Good news for you guys. Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com) From: Ocean Pearl <[...]ments-678QB@[...]>> Date: Tuesday, Aug 29, 2017, 10:30 PM To: Quinn, Thomas H. > Subject: [GRAYMAIL]End of the Voyages...

Quinn, Thomas H.  8/29/2017

SUBJECT: RE: End of the Voyages... From: Ocean Pearl [mailto:blogcomments-678QB@[...]] Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 19:30 To: hal@[...] Subject: End of the Voyages... Braun and Tina, I think I know pretty much how you feel. After a divorce in 2005, a shipment of Que Linda on a yacht transport vessel from France to Fort Lauderdale, a delightful cruise with NAR shipmates Wayne and Bob and Bob''s wife from Lauderdale, down the Bahama chain to the northeast corner of Jamaica, where Linda joined us harbor-hopping across the north coast. From Montego Bay, where Linda departed, we went to Georgetown, Grand Caymen for a few nights, then down to my small resort in Roatan Honduras, arriving in early 2006. We all flew home from there in mid-January. On April 15 Bob, Wayne, and I delivered the boat from Roatan to Puget Sound in six weeks, arriving in the San Juan Islands Memorial Day weekend. Wayne and I did a little bit of cruising in the Canadian Gulf Islands that summer, and next summer of 2007 Wayne along with Bob and his wife did 3-4 months cruising from Seattle to Southeast Alaska and back. Earlier the following summer I sold her. All that is prologue to my latest adventure. I bought N4301 in September last year, planning to bring her to Seattle. After 4 months in the Bay Islands of Honduras I brought her back to Lauderdale and put her on the market. I had a wonderful time that winter but I learned that maintaining a 43'' boat at age 76 is much more difficult than maintaining a 58'' boat at age 65. On the market she is. Best wishes to you both wherever your next journey in life takes you. Best and warmest regards, Hal

Hal Wyman  8/29/2017

SUBJECT: Re: End of the Voyages... B&T, thanks for the update guys.  We have an idea how difficult the decision was and it has nothing to do with a boat.  I imagine more than a few tears were shed typing these words.  I know I shed more than a few typing the final VofE.   So chin up, there is still a lot to see and do.  We know you will hit the ground running. It will be interesting to see how long it will take before you are sniffing salt again.  It took Mary and I a year and 3 weeks. I''ve included a few snaps from today.  I promise it wasn''t sea level and we still had a great time.  Actually, over 13,000'' at times.  The sheep shots were near home in Colorado, not New Zealand.  The 2 shepherds were Peruvian.  Snaps of my sweetie were my favorites.  You guys are the Real Deal.  It doesn''t get any better than that. Scott & Mary  From: Ocean Pearl To: scottflndrs@[...] Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:30 PM Subject: End of the Voyages...

Scott Flanders  8/29/2017

SUBJECT: RE: End of the Voyages... Tina and Braun, You did it great! Could not have been done better. Congrats. Best, Bill and Ellen From: Ocean Pearl [mailto:blogcomments-678QB@[...]] Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 9:30 PM To: bill.bane@a... Subject: End of the Voyages...

bill bane  8/29/2017

Hi Denise and Jim Fraser here, We have been looking at Nordhavn''s over the last few years, as well as a few other types of trawlers. We have been admiring Ocean Pearl for the past month as we drive by on our way in and out of Vineyard Haven. We live on MV year round. Any chance of a sneak peak before you put it on the market? We could come down anytime.

Denise and Jim Fraser  8/27/2017